The information we collect
The following types of personal data may be collected:
– Information about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Please note that this information does not identify any individual user.
– Details of any transactions you have made when booking tickets, through our online point of sale system, typically this will be your name and email so we can send you a receipt, you will be offered the opportunity to join our mailing list
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, this may be through our online booking system or at the box office.
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
– Any other information that you choose to send to us.
For ticketing we use the Veezi as our system on line booking where we collect your name and email address and information of the film and events for which you brought tickets, in order to complete your booking. When booking if you subscribe to our mailing list your details will be transferred to Mailchimp and the data on Veezi deleted.
How we will use this information
This information may be used to contact you about further events and services that you have requested. If you choose to allow us when providing us with your details we may also contact you regarding events and services which we think may be interest to you, or share your information with selected organisations which may also be of interest to you. If you no longer wish for us to use your information in this way, through our emails you will be able to unsubscribe or modify your preferences or email email@example.com
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Cookies are necessary to the process of booking your tickets through our website, using the Veezi system, however they are only temporary. Other temporary cookies present on our website are there to ensure that website content is displayed correctly, and will disappear when your user session has ended. We cannot be responsible for cookies relating to third-party features such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
Disclosure of information
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to this site and any transmission is at your own risk. Please be aware we may be obliged to give information to the relevant authorities if required to by law, in which case we will comply with judicial proceedings.
You have the right to opt out of any communications, or to ask that your details be removed from any or all of our databases, at any time – please click the link at the bottom of any email, call us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your preferences.
UPDATED MAY 2018
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, Theatr Gwaun IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Theatr Gwaun DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Price and event information is subject to change without notice.